Hello!Rangers Karaoké
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hello!Rangers Karaoké

H!R Karaoké

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
~Nous sommes heureux de vous accueillir sur le forum ^o^~
~Merci de vous occuper de vos parties pour le premier album All Stars ^o^~
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Bendigo dating - Could you please me?

AuteurMessage
Canberra
Invité

Bendigo dating  - Could you please me? Empty
MessageSujet: Bendigo dating - Could you please me?   Bendigo dating  - Could you please me? I_icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 6:53

Victoria free online dating - Looking for a change My name is Tamia RAWLINGS Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Melton online dating dating service australia dating Brisbane dating singles in Adelaide free online dating Im pretty easy going just looking for a little fun. I like pretty much all types of music mainly rock but I like having sex to rap music because it makes me feel dirty and i can grind my hips to it. I want a guy that will give it to me good without being all clingy. If thats u then hit me up. Hey fellas...luv to flirt, luv to have fun, luv to have a man's attention. Say hello...lets have fun! Enjoy going out, drinking, flirting, pleasing a guy. I'm young....and luv to live young and fun and want to find a guy to please every now and then! Here we go... I love to have fun and be adventurous, but as for outdoorsy im only in the sense i like to get drunk on my patio Smile I grew up in a tiny little town and Im close to my family. I want to find someone who likes to go do things but likes to do experiment also.......... Nice white girl who enjoys the company of others. Hit me up to find out more. Looking ofrward to hearing from you guys and maybe meeting up. I'm pretty shy at first, but I come out of my shell pretty quick, and I love to laugh and make other people laugh. I love to paint and be creative. I also enjoy softball, even though I haven't played for a few years. I am looking for a boyfriend, not a fling. I am looking for a man that is honest, nd will not cheat or treat me like a dog. I want a man that knows how to treat me with the same respect i will show him. Someone who is loving, caring, romantic, and just loves to have a good time. Someone i can be myself around. I want someone to like me for me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Bendigo dating - Could you please me?
Page 1 sur 1